a bunch of【安装APP】
词汇读音英音 [ə bʌntʃ ɔv]a bunch of
美音 [e bʌntʃ ʌv]a bunch of
- He goes round with a bunch of thugs.
- Your friends are all just a bunch of nobodies.
- He gave a bunch of flowers to his girlfriend.
- I received a bunch of red roses on my birthday.
- I received a bunch of flowers this morning.
- I gave her a bunch of lilac.
- He presented her with a bunch of flowers.
- He cut off a bunch of grapes to entertain us.
权威例句A bunch of tiny individuals—Individual-based modeling for microbes
The Wikipedia revolution : how a bunch of nobodies created the world's greatest encyclopedia
Controlling a bunch of multiple filaments by means of a beam diameter
SPACER GRID RESPECTIVELY PLATE SPRING FOR A BUNCH OF CYLINDRICAL ELEMENTS TAKING PART IN A HEAT-EXCHANGING-PROCESS
Plant genomics. A bunch of trouble
A moving magnetic mirror to slow down a bunch of atoms
Longitudinal wake of a bunch of suddenly accelerated electrons within the radiation formation zone
I TRIED A BUNCH OF THINGS: THE DANGERS OF UNEXPECTED OVERFITTING IN CLASSIFICATION
A bunch of fun-guys: the whole-genome view of yeast evolution.
Just a Bunch of Girls: Feminist Approaches to Schooling,
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /www/wwwroot/en.1zidian.com/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 317